Islands of the Bahamas
White sand beaches, aquamarine waters, and glittering casinos
Comprising more than 700 islands, the Bahamas is located just 150 miles off the coast of Florida. Nassau, the capital, is the most active of all the islands and a hub for duty free shopping.
Beachfront accommodations range from lavish traditional hotels and adult only all-inclusive resorts to boutique hotels, exquisite villa resorts, and exclusive private island retreats. Simply perfect for Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, and vacations.
Take a leisurely stroll through the streets of Nassau, the vibrant capital city, or relax on a guided tour in a horse-drawn surrey. Wander colorful Bay Street for prime duty-free shopping and a host of bargains in the straw market. When the sun goes down, enjoy your evening with a lavish cabaret show.
Paradise Island and Cable Beach
A stone’s throw away, Paradise Island & Cable Beach boast great beaches, glittering casinos, shopping, water sports, and an opportunity to swim with the dolphins.
Grand Bahama Island
Freeport/Lucaya on Grand Bahama Island offer a complete resort community with superb beaches, crystal-clear waters for swimming, boating, windsurfing, and parasailing.
The Out Islands
The Out Islands, including the familiar islands of Abaco, Eleuthera, Exuma, Bimini, and Harbour Island are more secluded and pristine. Their laid back ambience, pink and white sand beaches, tropical landscapes and sparkling waters are sure to appeal.
Things to Do in the Bahamas
- Find your perfect white or pink sand beach
- Take a boat tour
- Dive and snorkel the fascinating underwater world
- Try your luck at one of the island casinos
- Visit “the Dig” at Atlantis Paradise Island
- Explore Lucayan National Park (Grand Bahama Island)
- Swim with the dolphins or stingrays
- Explore the Ardastra Gardens; admire the marching flamingos
- Sample island fare – from the tropical fruit and fresh seafood at local eateries to international cuisine with an island flavor.
Featured Bahamas Resorts
- Atlantis Paradise Island (Paradise Island)
- Fowl Cay Resort (Exumas)
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar (Nassau)
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa (Great Exuma)
- Melia Nassau Beach (Nassau)
- Rosewood Baha Mar (Nassau)
- Sandals Emerald Bay (Great Exuma)
- Sandals Royal Bahamian (Nassau)
- The Cove at Atlantis (Paradise Island)
- The Reef at Atlantis (Paradise Island)
- The Royal at Atlantis (Paradise Island)
Travel Expertise at Your Fingertips
Your Bahamas vacation will transport you to a world of carefree indulgence, pampering and tranquility. Allow us to arrange the perfect getaway for you.