Sunny skies and beautiful beaches entice vacationers
Active & Sunny Aruba
The island of Aruba is admired for its European charm. Located in the southern Caribbean, its limited rainfall, average temperature of 82 degrees Fahrenheit, and location outside the hurricane belt, almost guarantee perfect weather for vacationers seeking a delightful beach getaway.
The landscape is unusual for a Caribbean island. Vegetation is desert-like with twisted Divi Divi trees and palm-dotted resorts.
On the southwest coast there are seven miles of palm-fringed white sand beaches and clear blue-green waters. In contrast, the northeast coast is rugged and wild, with high thundering waves that beat against the shore to create the Caribbean’s highest and most dramatic natural bridge, carved out of coral cliffs into a high arch by the pounding waves.
Dutch influence, glitzy casinos, vibrant entertainment, a plethora of restaurants, endless beaches and amazing sunsets make this island a magnet for those seeking a diverse vacation.
Things to Do
- Stroll along miles of white sandy beaches
- Engage in endless land and water sports
- Play a round of golf on a championship course
- Saddle up and go horseback riding along the beach
- Enjoy lively nightlife and dazzling casinos
- Treat your palate to fine dining and cuisine from all over the world. Hundreds of elegant and casual restaurants to choose from
- Take advantage of duty-free shopping
Featured Aruba Resorts
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort
- Marriott Beach Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Hilton Caribbean Resort & Casino
- Hyatt Regency Resort Spa & Casino
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa
- Renaissance Resort & Casino
- Riu Palace Antillas
- Riu Palace Aruba
- The Ritz-Carlton
Travel Expertise at Your Fingertips
Your vacation will transport you to a world of carefree indulgence, pampering and tranquility. Perfect for romantics. Allow us to arrange the perfect getaway for you.