A haven of tranquility awaits you in this island paradise
Sophisticated & Unspoiled
Antigua (pronounced An-tee’gah), is said to have 365 unspoiled white sand beaches – one for every day of the year.
Only about 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, Antigua is the largest of the British Leeward Islands. Barbuda (Barb-you-dah) is sprinkled with wide expanses of pink sand beaches and is great as a day trip from Antigua.
Accommodations & Dining
Things to Do
- Sample typical island food
- Stroll through the shops and museums of the Royal Naval Dockyard, the restored 18th century naval station at English Harbour with its quaint mix of shops, restaurants, and English taverns.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment from steel bands, calypsonians, and jazz groups.
- Take a moonlight dinner cruise with dancing.
- Join the party at Shirley Heights for a BBQ, music, and rum punch
- Tempt lady luck in a casino
- Take a rainforest canopy tour, jeep tour, or an adventurous kayak tour.
- Water sports abound: enjoy water-skiing, windsurfing, sunfish and Hobie Cat sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and more
- Visit centuries-old churches and historical sites.
Featured Hotels & Resorts
- Blue Waters
- Carlisle Bay
- Curtain Bluff Resort
- Galley Bay Resort & Spa
- Hermitage Bay
- Jumby Bay Resort
- Sandals Grande Resort & Spa
- St James Club & Villas
Antigua is Waiting. Shall We Take You There Next?
Travel Expertise at Your Fingertips
Your vacation will transport you to a world of carefree indulgence, pampering and tranquility. Perfect for romantics. Allow us to arrange the perfect getaway for you.